What Counts as A "Hacked" Server?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Discussion" wurde erstellt von Prosniper, 18. Oktober 2011.

1. Prosniper

Prosniper Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I havent posted my server up for the main reason, its in "Offline mode" Which i have no idea if it counts as its a "Hacked" server. :l Most of the people that play on our server use Real accounts. I'm just wondering if it would be alright if i posted the server up and set up the pluggin :)

2. Kato-San

Kato-San Kaiser Aktiver Benutzer

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: What Counts as A "Hacked" Server?

I dont know exactly, but I think a hacked Server is a Server, that allows Minecraftplayer, who hasnt got Accounts.
    Problem is, everyone can join to the Server as an admin, because the Server dont check, if the User has an premium Account on Minecraft.net

3. Prosniper

Prosniper Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: What Counts as A "Hacked" Server?

The thing is, we have in-game log-in to, you can NOT login without a password in-game, so basically when you sign, onto our server if your new you type /register , then next time you login you need to type /login , All of the passwords Data encrypted, there is NO risk, of a quote on quote "Mistake" of an admin being logged onto.

4. D3v1l89

D3v1l89 Profi

Punkte für Erfolge:

The Problem is there shouldn't be any User who didn't bought The game, if you can assure it is a Server only for 'premium accounts' than you can switch it 'online' ;-)

5. MexiMX

MexiMX Profi

Punkte für Erfolge:

The official statement:
    A hacked server is by definition a server that allows clients that are either cracked or in any other way manipulated to bypass the Mojang authorisation.

The reason why we have chosen this limitation is very simple, consider the following situation:
    I get banned on Brauhaus der Hoffnung. Now I want to hurt them back. I get a cracked client, take the username of the Brauhaus Admin's account (which I may do using a cracked client). Now I may join on every glizer-server and do something bad to get banned.
    If the real admin with his real account wants now connect to these servers, he is banned.

See the problem? ;-)

6. MexiMX

MexiMX Profi

Punkte für Erfolge:

The official statement:
    A hacked server is by definition a server that allows clients that are either cracked or in any other way manipulated to bypass the Mojang authorisation.

The reason why we have chosen this limitation is very simple, consider the following situation:
    I get banned on Brauhaus der Hoffnung. Now I want to hurt them back. I get a cracked client, take the username of the Brauhaus Admin's account (which I may do using a cracked client). Now I may join on every glizer-server and do something bad to get banned.
    If the real admin with his real account wants now connect to these servers, he is banned.

See the problem? ;-)

Diese Seite empfehlen