Fix for those with the "Could..... not preload global game manager #0 i=0" problem

Dieses Thema im Forum "Hilfe und Support" wurde erstellt von Mentioum, 26. November 2014.

1. Mentioum

Mentioum UemeU Developer

Punkte für Erfolge:
    "Could..... not preload global game manager #0 i=0" Patcher Issue

Hello all - terribly sorry to those who have been unable to play UemeU because of this patcher issue.

In all honesty we have no idea why this is happening still. Having tested it on several machines with fresh installs of Windows 7 and identical hardware, one of them had this issue and none of the others did. It's very frustrating and I assure you that we have been looking for a solution to the core problem.

What we can do for you though is give you a workaround ;-) as a solution by reinstalling UemeU straight to the latest version. The latest installer is not available on our website and CDN yet but you can get it from my Dropbox here if you would like to get playing again as soon as possible!

The most recent updates really were great and more new stuff is coming soon.

Re-installation instructions:

1. UnInstall the game using windows uninstall.
    2. Go to the folder where you installed the game and delete the Omnigon Games folder. (Default is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Omnigon Games") It will still have a bunch of files in there which are from cached data used by the patcher.
    3. Install version 0.32.1 using this installer which we have yet to add to our website -> download from here

Best,
    Mentioum

2. Krim

Krim Ist nicht Krim Teamsklave

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Fix for those with the "Could..... not preload global game manager #0 i=0" proble

thanks. now it's working for me.

3. Nazghul72

Nazghul72 Mitglied++

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Fix for those with the "Could..... not preload global game manager #0 i=0" proble

For me, too! Thanx! :)

Diese Seite empfehlen