-10 Global for an discussion about an Localban?!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Disputes" wurde erstellt von Galliar12, 21. Juli 2012.

1. Galliar12

Galliar12 Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hey guys,

i have a problem:

I know i only can post an dispute when i have -40 global, but these is a ban which is unnecessary.

It starts with these story:

I got -100 local from an Administrator, with the issue "Idiot". So i have start an discussion at the Server Teamspeak. This end withs this, that he give me again -100 local and -10 global, with the issue "Provokation der Admins" (eng. provocation of the administrators). So i have startet 2 disputes. One because of the "Idiot" Ban, and one because of the "Provokation". All 2 disputes end with an close and so i dont have an chance to get rid of the Bans.

So if chat with Krim and he say to me that i must send the Administrators an PM. But i dont became an answer. So i hope that someone of the Glizer Team can help me.

Sry if my Englisch is too bad ^^

Yours sincerely, Galliar12 aka Andy :)

2. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: -10 Global for an discussion about an Localban?!

Hm, that's really the wrong forum for this Post. Contact an glizer staff or with this post he will contact you. Or visit the TeamSpeak Server: ts.minecraft.name.

I don't know, but i think he can't ignore you and your PM.

I think the glizer team will contact you or better you contact he for an better solution ;-)

LG

3. Galliar12

Galliar12 Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: -10 Global for an discussion about an Localban?!

It seems like, i only have the -10 global points. I always can join the Server.

I hope i have a chance to remove them.

4. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: -10 Global for an discussion about an Localban?!

As I already told you in the TS.

I can't delete server reputations and does not want to:)

You must contact an moderator or better Kademlia to remove your Ban.
    You can contact he in the normal ways. As an Glizer Staff i can contact kademlia via Mail. But i want, that you try it first ;-)

LG

Diese Seite empfehlen