Nitrado Server Modding?

Dieses Thema im Forum "ARK Modding" wurde erstellt von Christa Rucker, 1. September 2015.

1. Christa Rucker

Christa Rucker Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I can't seem to make any mod work on their servers. I've FTP'd the files into the correct mod files. I followed the directions on their web site, changed the map settings but still can't get the mods to work.

Also not sure where to chage the "TheIsland?listen?GameModIds=505613683,479295136,495469272?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=XXXXX?SessionName=XXXXX?MaxPlayers=30?Port=XXXXX?QueryPort=XXXXX?ServerPassword=XXXXX?ServerAdminPassword=XXXXXX?listen"

I feel like I'm just missing a step somewhere, I sent them a ticket and they responded to me with.

Hello Christa,

Thank you for your support request.

the mods were correctly downloaded and are located in the mods folder. Somehow it seems that ARK itself would not load the mods, but which is sadly out of our range. I would recommend you to ask the developer directly if there is a fix or if it is a bug in the serversoftware for now.

I then spoke to the person who made the mod and he says it's only Nitrado servers that are not "applying" the mods. That people who are hosting their own game on their own hardware seem to be just fine.

Please just a little help.

Diese Seite empfehlen