Automatic Actions based on Local Rep

Dieses Thema im Forum "Suggestions" wurde erstellt von Turqmelon, 11. Mai 2012.

1. Turqmelon

Turqmelon Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    The server I help run uses Glizer and we're very happy with it. I just wish that reputation would do more on the server itself then just be a number. So my idea is simple, have the console run specified commands when a player's local rep matches a specified amount.

This could be used for all sorts of things, from promotions, to automatic kicks, to jails. Here are a couple examples:

• A server has a "Trusted" rank. The admin chooses to have the console run the command: /pex user group add Trusted when their local rep meets +20 or higher. This can be done by being praised from staff members.
    • On the other hand, it could also be set so if the player's rep drops BELOW +20, it performs the command /pex user group remove Trusted.
    • This can also be a way of awarding money. Say when a player has a rep of +10, the server is set to do /money add 100, or something along those lines.

Just an idea, but there is some pretty cool stuff you'd be able to do with this. :)

2. Krim

Krim Ist nicht Krim Teamsklave

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Automatic Actions based on Local Rep

we already tried to implement such a feature, but we decided it's too risky and it has an extreme abuse potential. :-/

3. Turqmelon

Turqmelon Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: Automatic Actions based on Local Rep

If it's only for local rep, and can't be used for Glizer-based commands, wouldn't that work out? I believe local rep isn't effected by anything else.

Diese Seite empfehlen