Unban request for maxikg

Dieses Thema im Forum "Disputes" wurde erstellt von maxikg, 6. Juli 2012.

1. maxikg

maxikg Mitglied++

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hello Glizer-Team,

today I realized that I was banned globally because of "Security Ban for too many banned sub-accounts". Honestly I have no idea what this means, because I only have one Minecraft-account: maxikg. I'd apologize if I knew what I did wrong.

I currently only play on one Minecraft-server with Glizer: s.Minecraft.de. And you can ask there: I was always trying to help others and have given me trouble to do nothing wrong. In the forum, I even made ??an offer to run a free Wiki for the server. (The post about it, but in german: http://forum.Minecraft.de/Thread-Wiki )

I hope you can help me. I hope at least to an explanation of what that means.

The link to my reputation-site: http://www.glizer.de/usrnotes/index.php?data=maxikg&sub=reputation

Greets,
    maxikg​

2. Bauerchen

Bauerchen Profi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Unban request for maxikg

"Security Ban for too many banned sub-accounts" means that glizer registered too many sub-accounts under your main account. So an example. Peter plays minecraft on BdH. Claus and Lucie also play Minecraft (not especially on BdH but on a server that is glizer-registered) and they play under Peters name. Now they can do whatever they want and everybody thinks its Peter who plays. Claus and Lucie are doing very bad things and they got banned from their servers. Now glizer registers this und Peters name and glizer now autobans Peters account to prevent other bad things, this is named a "Security ban". Glizer can't know that that wasn't Peter playing on other servers. (Tipp: You are Peter.)

Now I hope you understood your situation.
    Greetings
    BigBossBauer

3. maxikg

maxikg Mitglied++

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: Unban request for maxikg

Thank you for your quick response

And thanks. I think I understood :) . I have now understood as follows: My account was hacked, because I have kept my password always secret, right? But: I play for 2 days on s.Minecraft and 15 minutes on BrauTec. I does not play on other glizer-registered servers. And this is my/peters first ban (according reputations-list). I have change my password to restore the protection of my account.

But I've forgotten one thing to mention: I've tried to log me in 2 times. The first time I got the message that the connection was reset. The second time just the ban-message. Could this perhaps be a mistake/bug? I hope you can help me. I doesnt know, how I could fix it again (except the password change).

Greets,
    maxikg​

4. Krim

Krim Ist nicht Krim Teamsklave

Punkte für Erfolge:

nope it was not your fault. Minecraft has used an proxy for the server connection and flooded the database with false informations. we've corrected this - you're unbanned.

5. maxikg

maxikg Mitglied++

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: AW: Unban request for maxikg

Oh. I can not thank you enough. :D Many, many thanks for the quick support.

One more thing of interest: Were affected other players?

Thanks again and greets,
    maxikg

6. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hi maxikg,

BigBoss had you allready telled was the Sec bann it is ;-)
    Notice that this will only work when your friends will join with the same IP as you!

When i look to your glizer profile, i see nothing ;-)
    No Reputation, No Sub-Accounts! In this case you can Join :)

When you anymore dosn't logged in and will see the Ban message contact us ;-)

An Workaround is, call an mcv Admin in the TS and ask if he can localy prais you with the reputation 100.
    Then you can join. If not he musst add you to the Whitelist on the Server :)

LG

EDIT: Hm im to late with writing and Posting -.-

7. maxikg

maxikg Mitglied++

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: AW: Unban request for maxikg

Thanks. It does not matter that the subject has already done: the good will is there for. :D

I am pleased that Glizer is managed so active and nice. Thanks again and good night :D

Greets,
    maxikg

8. Toasty1324

Toasty1324 Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:

Thank you Krim for quick Support.

Diese Seite empfehlen