Too many banned sub-accounts

Dieses Thema im Forum "Disputes" wurde erstellt von Daniel Lyne Jr., 22. Oktober 2012.

1. Daniel Lyne Jr.

Daniel Lyne Jr. Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hello, I have been globally banned from glizer a while ago, the reason I bring it up now is because my servers ip address changed and I am unable to edit it on the page, I don't mind if you restrict me from everything else other than editing my own server.
    Thank you in advance

2. DarkShadow7271

DarkShadow7271 Inventar

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I have some questions:

1. Whats your minecraft Name because Maybe someone wants to See your Reputation.

2. why are your Accounts Banned from glizer Maybe you griefed And get Banned

3. At your own Server you can Play you just habe to Write this command /praise [your Name] 200

3. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Too many banned sub-accounts

I have answers,

1. that would really nice to help you =)

2. Many of his "connected" accounts are permanently banned from glizer. Topic name: "Too many banned sub-accounts"

3. This will result in a global warn!

We can't edit your server. When your ip is changed, shit happens. But your server is authenticated with your api key.

Why do you have many permanently banned sub-accounts in your profile?
    Have you friends given your password, and there accounts are banned from glizer?

greez
    Knight

4. Daniel Lyne Jr.

Daniel Lyne Jr. Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Just to answer a few of the things, my Minecraft name is 'scrblue', the reason I got banned was because I had a somewhat shady friend over at my house a while ago he somehow got my profile, probably transferred my lastlogin file while I was doing something and added me to an alt list and I know that servers are authenticated with api key but I like to keep everything up to date with data and I'm unable to change how it appears on the server profile. Thank you for your time.

5. Krim

Krim Ist nicht Krim Teamsklave

Punkte für Erfolge:

You can modify the server with your config file inside the glizer directory. But it looks like you'r account is not directly connected with the other hacked accounts. so if you submit me a statement, that you're not connected in any way with these attackers, we will be able to remove this from your account.

Diese Seite empfehlen