'The Banhammer has spoken' message

Dieses Thema im Forum "Suggestions" wurde erstellt von thoosequa, 3. Oktober 2012.

1. thoosequa

thoosequa Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hello,

when banning with glizer it shows banned players who try to join the server the essentials standard ban message 'The BanHammer has spoken'. Could you make it so it shows them the actual ban reason?

Its rather annoying since we try to make our ban reasons as accurate as possible such as 'Griefing [Lb Proof] appeal on xxxxxx.com' and all it tells them is that they are banned. It would also make appeals on forums easier seeing as the first 5 posts in threads wouldn't be always about 'I am banned and I don't know why'.

Thanks

2. Galliar12

Galliar12 Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: 'The Banhammer has spoken' message

Wouldnt be better to change the Joinmessage to "Youre Banned. Please visit Playerglizerprofilelink" ?

3. MexiMX

MexiMX Profi

Punkte für Erfolge:

It is pretty simple. Glizer runs at EventPriority.NORMAL. Essentials runs at EventPriority.HIGH. Given that, Essentials will inevitably overwrite whatever message glizer produces.

4. thoosequa

thoosequa Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:

Not really, since we handle local disputes on our own forum.

5. Galliar12

Galliar12 Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:

You handle your disputes in your forum, but that what i say is for all glizerusers, because if they see "oh i must visit my glizerprofile on this link", they know that there they see there banreason.

6. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:
  7. thoosequa

thoosequa Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:

Is this something you are currently working on and you see it as a bug or just as a feature that will be implemented over the time.

8. Dragendave

Dragendave Inventar

Punkte für Erfolge:

Why not just say if someone tries to join: "You have been [temporarly|localy|globaly] banned form this Server. Reason: [Reason] [Cut if too long]

Diese Seite empfehlen