Request for a server removal

Dieses Thema im Forum "Server Removals" wurde erstellt von felix676, 8. Oktober 2012.

1. felix676

felix676 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hello!

My name is Felix and I am requesting a server removal from glizer at this server: s.austriacraft.at
    Here is the reason why:

The Admin is banning without any reasons. He banned me on 8.10, while my last login was on the 6.10
    The given reason for the bann was "hacking" - But I can PROMISE, that I have never hacked on a minecraft server. I was only for around 15 minutes on this server and walked around. I had the rank "user" which is normal. Then I have kicked a spammer with /kick player
    I have not hacked for that. Normal Users seem to be able to kick. Maybe the Admin didnt knew that and thought I was hacking. But he banned me without a warning and now he is ignoring me...

As I have tried to contact him on the server forum http://forum.austriacraft.at/index.php?page=Board&boardID=8&3cc928f8 (it's in german) I have learned, that the admin is hated for his unfair banns. A example for an unfair ban is me. Another example is the bann of the player with the longest playing time on the server (birnenschnitzel). I know, that she has done NOTHING wrong on this server.

From another friend, which was on the server, until he got banned I know, that the Admin is a 10 year old raging child, which may also explain the strange banns and unbanns on his server: http://www.glizer.de/serverdetail/index.php?data=s.austriacraft.at&ssub=reputations

At the end I have done nothing wrong on this server. In the rules there was nothing standing like "You are not allowed to kick spammers" and I can promise, that I haven't hacked or something like that. I was using no mods or special texturpacks or something else, which could be forbidden.

So please Remove this server from glizer and reset my reputation, because a warned reputation, which is not true, is really hrad for me, because it gives a bad view on other servers.

Note: Sorry for the gramma and spelling mistakes - my native language is german.

2. Margei

Margei Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: Request for a server removal

We have the ban destroy.

3. gumpifips

gumpifips Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Request for a server removal

Hy Felix!

It was a fault of a team member. We removed/reseted your Reputation. You can find my statement in our Forum. I hope you can excuse this mistakes.

gumpifips

4. masterplc

masterplc Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:

Mmmmh yes.What do you say about this cool Server?A User cant Kick!Only OPs can kick a ,,Spammer´´!And look at this to,,I haven't hacked or something like that´´:http://www.minecraft-forum.de/showthread.php/101823-Problem-with-a-User
    I now the Server and i be sure there are no

5. Regenwurm97

Regenwurm97 Mitglied+

Punkte für Erfolge:

Felix....

First, you've been unbanned since this morning so u needn't to complain any more. Your reputation was resettet to 0 points, which is the global standart :). So dont worry about your image on minecraft servers - they will see you as a normal user and not as a hacker or anything else ;D

What I actually dont understand in your topic is why you are lying arround... I mean, if you want a server to be banned from glizer, you are definately NOT allowed to add some not true content to your descritpion.
    In this case, ALL server admins know that you hadnt the "user" rank. You've been given the highest rank (even higher than admin) by me (which was actually my fault - but we already discussed about that in the local forum of austriacraft). So u even didn't have the User prefix while you were playing on austriacraft. THATS why the team banned u - because they were afraid of having a hacker on their server.
    What they didnt knew at that time was that I gave you the rank.

Also, you could kick players because you had the rights for that in the permissions data file.
    So please be so kind and dont post lies here...you have to stay neutral in situations like this because otherwise, other admins will believe your post and will remove austriacraft from glizer perhabs.

I think (and hope) this topic can be closed at this position if felix will delete this request. In my opinion, it was just a little fault of all of the team members and i think we all know that now! :D
    Ok, hope you see it the same way :)

Greetings, Wurmi

6. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:
  7. felix676

felix676 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: Request for a server removal

Hey Regenwurm,

I just didnt wanted to betray you.
    I think thats normal for friends ;-)