[removal] german mc server

Dieses Thema im Forum "Server Removals" wurde erstellt von nikeweapon, 1. September 2012.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. nikeweapon

nikeweapon Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Dear Sir or Madam,

In the following post i'll explain my removal request.
    This request is structured from more aruguments which are made detailed.

1. unqualified support

The server's support is very rude, unhelpful and discriminatory, e.g. I created a petition for reporting a grief on my own plot but the supporter who was assigned to the petiton closed it with a wicked comment. In my opinion supporter have to keep a cool head and this is unprofessional.

2. banning without a clear reason

The owner banned me from the server because I covered buildings under lava according to the banning descripton. However you know the whole situation it's easy to say that this ban is inappropriate and outrageous. Friday was the last day before the announced reset an everyone was able to access gamemode : 1. Additionally he said that every user is allowed to build everywhere he want. Then I got banned from the server 'cause I redecorated a plot with wool glowstone and a bit lava. Some guys flooded the spawn with lava but the didn't get a warning or something else. After that I opened my TS client and visited the owner in his channel. I told him that he could ban me global but then he has to ban the other rude guys who destroyed the spawn because anything else would be unfair. Understand of my point of view was guaranteed by him however he insulted me as disabled, juvenile and foolish person. Some of my best friend are handicapped and I know that that's not very funny and making stupid insults as a server owner shows that the perspective of this man is limited. // (quote : "Tob dich aus und mach einfach mal was, was du sonst nicht machen konntest/durftest." sourcemaker > http://forum.widecraft.de/topic/2154-beschwerde-support/page__pid__7468#entry7468)

3. banning of an other account

Sourcemaker banned even my other account which was very inactive the last time and did nothing wrong.
    Reason : "Massive(!!) Griefing, covered buildings under lava"
    This account didn't griefed anything and I requested a dispute and said that this char is innocent but the closed the dispute with these words : "nikeweapon und FlurryOfActivity ist die selbe Person - das kann Glizer sogar bezeugen. Globalban bleibt bestehen".
    He supported his statement with being a twink but in the server rules isn't listed that having a twink is forbidden or something else and he closed the dispute.
    Additonally the server can't show an imprint and I think that a serious server has to have an imprint.

4. pushing staff / support accounts with global praises
    e.g.:

2. Dragendave

Dragendave Inventar

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: [removal] german mc server

1. Do you have any screens to prove this?

2. The conversation at that board seem normal and the arguments from the admin clear.
    At the other side, if the map has beed officialy declared as grief-free it would be a false ban. The problem is, he only said that his team is totaly busy with the new map and that it has no time to watch the old one yet.

3. Yes, this may be usless.. but: did you joined right after the ban with your 2nd acc? Than he could localy ban you. but Global is relay useless (in my eyes..)

Well I am no glizer-Team member, but you could work on that.

3. nikeweapon

nikeweapon Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: [removal] german mc server

1. I don't have any screens, sorry :eek:.
    2. The map as grief-free but he said that that plot was a "special" one ... - I don't think so... .
    3. Nope, I don't - globalban with both accounts!
    Lgnikeweapon - Flurry

4. Dragendave

Dragendave Inventar

Punkte für Erfolge:

Well I'm sry, but I don't think, that this is enough to remove that server from Glizer.

Your Ban from your 2nd acc. may also not be revoked. Whe won't interrupt others decisions.

The Final Words are with the Glizer dispute Team (as soon as there is one online)

Good luck anyway

5. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hey nikeweapon,

1. If the staff is unquallified, that's not our problem. Everyone can choose his Minecraft Server where he wants to play :)

2. It's not clear to me, if you have griefed or not. But it's the Owner and he has the last word. I can't look into your dispute Sry :-/

3. If this is your second account, only a localban is accepted.

4. I will check this again with more time. It's not okay to praise his own reputation with his own server.

I will contact sourcemaker, but previously I'll give me a detailed overview ;-)

I hope i could help you :)

Knight

6. nikeweapon

nikeweapon Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: [removal] german mc server

Yeah, I griefed but it was actually allowed.

7. Krim

Krim Ist nicht Krim Teamsklave

Punkte für Erfolge:

Sorry Server reacted correctly. We're not removing servers for a false ban - only for a glizer abuse. And this is no abuse.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

Diese Seite empfehlen