No working password for glizer

Dieses Thema im Forum "Problems" wurde erstellt von dieprogamer, 16. Dezember 2011.

1. dieprogamer

dieprogamer Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hi I were on the server to register me, but if I try to log in, there is an error message! I have the right password, but it still does not work :(

2. TheLion6

TheLion6 Profi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: No working password for glizer

You must go to www.glizer.de and register on the website, and then go in Minecraft to server.minecraft.name and type the command found on glizer.de into the chat.

I think I can help you.

Sorry, i'm not good at english!

3. dieprogamer

dieprogamer Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: AW: No working password for glizer

When I try to register on glizer.de, there is a message I have to register me first at the Minecraft server :(

sorry, I am not good in english, too :D

4. TheLion6

TheLion6 Profi

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hmm, do you speak German, we could write PN's, but this Forum is english only...

5. Krim

Krim Ist nicht Krim Teamsklave

Punkte für Erfolge:

Just register your account - there is a german video tutorial available on youtube, maybe this helps you a lil bit.

6. Wolfgarth

Wolfgarth Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hi Krim,

i have the same problem like "dieprogamer" too. I send my Email Adress and my custom Password on the Brauhaus Server via "/glizerregister [email protected] *mypassword*" but i become no Email from glizer, even not in the spam ordners : /

7. Krim

Krim Ist nicht Krim Teamsklave

Punkte für Erfolge:

Just checked the mailserver, it's working perfectly. maybe your mail provider is blocking e-mails from the server (this happens time to time) - try another emailadress. in worst case try a spammail adress like spamgourmet. the mailadress is not saved anyway - it's only for your registration-key.

Diese Seite empfehlen