1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

yanneds05 cop app (after being inactive)

Dieses Thema im Forum "English" wurde erstellt von yanneds05, 27. August 2018.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. yanneds05

yanneds05 Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    This server is dead, lets face it. Basically me and friend are looking to burst some life into the server , this is not possible without cops.
    I'm 17 years old now and basically didn't change my personality, still the same guy.
    I have not played as a supporter and i have not played like a civilian. The server is dead so i have no shame in applying.
    Hopefully you guys will give me and my friends a chance to burst some life into the server. If accepted we will probably play till the end of September with 5-6 guys. Also a permanent cop online will attract new players to bring life into the server.
    I Still know the drill of being a cop so that will not being a problem. I also edited my app with new thing writen in caps.

Greetings.

Yanneds05

yanneds05's cop app :D
    1: Real life
    2: Me and the crime server
    3: Why i want to be a cop
    4: Pro's and con's
    5:eek:nlinetime, onlinetime schedule, and Glizer account link
    6: conclusion

1: Real life:

hi i'm yann i am 14 years old (almost 15) and i live in Belgium. I am Dutch but i can speak and understand English. I also speak French but not so good as English ;D . I will also learn German this year in school. I'm over all a nice an enthusiastic person :p . I quite enjoyed volley-ball but i'm to short so i quitted . Oh and i like pizza .

17YEARS OLD BASICALLY THE SAME PERSON . ALSO MY DOG DIED SO THAT'S SAD.
    2:Me and the crime server

I already played on this server a long time ago and i really enjoyed it. But then i quitted the server for a while because me and my friends made a mistake and we lost all our money. But ye we came back . I also think this server is really special because the idée of this server is just amazing And i woud like to be a part of this server.

3: Why i want to be a cop:

I just think that if you are a player on this server, you want to have a fun time right? And i just think you can't have that fun when there is no cop online ( you can't rob things ) . So i basically think that there are just not enough cops online all day. So that's one of the reasons I also think that i would be a great cop . And i just want to give other players a great time

LOOKING FORWARD TO BURSTING SOME LIFE INTO THE SERVER AGAIN.
    4: pro's and con's:

+much online
    +i already know much about everything
    +i'm a nice guy :)
    +. - i have times were i am just super happy and want to hug everybody but i can also have times where i'm just super mad and sad and just want to cry in a corner
    -, i understand Deutch but i can't Really speak it for somme reason

5:

Onlinetime: 8 days and 2 hours .
    onlinetime schedule:

vacations: every ,day the whole day

school:
    Monday: i just can't because of school

Tuesday: i just can't because of school

Wednesday: from 4 pm till i 9pm probably

Thursday: i just can't because of school

Friday: from 4 pm till i have to sleep

weekends: from 9 pm till i have to sleep

Glizer account link: http://www.glizer.net/usrnotes/index.php?data=yanneds05
    PLAYING FULL TIME TILL THE END OF SEPTEMBER.
    6:conclusion

I hope you love me as much as i love pizza and the server
    THIS PIZZA THING I HAD AND TALKED ABOUT IS STUPID.

Sasamir gefällt das.
  2. Manu_H

Manu_H Administrator Teamsklave Moderator Projektleitung Aktiver Benutzer

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hey yanneds05,

first off...
    Thank you for your statement "The Server is dead".
    Well, we know that the Server hasn't the phase at the moment, but still we do all we can.
    And such a statement is completly wrong in an application.

Second:
    In your application you said you can be Online from 4 or 9 pm till you sleep. At the moment you have an Onlinetime of 45 minutes (!). Even though there is no Onlinetime requirement - this isnt the best time to have. Next I didn't see you Online that much within the last week. (Lastseen: 31.08.2018).

Third:
    In your first paragraph you tell us you are 17. A few lines down you are suddenldy 14 (almost 15). Li'l bit strange, hm?

In summary, I can say that we decline this application.
    Sorry for that!

We still hope you have fun on our Server.

Regards,
    Manu_H, Crime Admin

TheOriChau gefällt das.
  3. yanneds05

yanneds05 Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Well
    First of all, seems to me you didnt understand this is my old application? very obvious in my opinion

second of all i said i didnt play until the're is a cop online, this doesn't happen very often annymore so it is inpossible to play unless you want to mine coal all day.

third: taking all chances to get life into the server schould be your main priority. You awnsered too quickly to this and didn't even notice this is my old application on wich i wrote a new text on top.

Thanks for the effort to tell me i am in the wrong here. This is not a normal application and schould not be treated as one, this is just an opportunity for the server to get life. After September me and my friends are gone but maybe after we are gone the server has life again.Peaple just go online and see nobody. In my opion you wrote this too quickly and treated me like i am an idiot: ' seems a bit strange hm?' .

Also i had 12 days onlinetime, this just ressetted for some reason.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 3. September 2018
  4. TheOriChau

TheOriChau Administrator Teamsklave Aktiver Benutzer

Punkte für Erfolge:
    New Server Administration = New Glizersite = Bans Reset&New Onlinetime.
    You have on the Crime Server 45 Minutes Onlinetime.

5. Manu_H

Manu_H Administrator Teamsklave Moderator Projektleitung Aktiver Benutzer

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hello,

i know, that you used your old application.
    But thats still not the way how it works. If you apply for something (again) you can't just use your 3-year old application.
    Either way, if you would have read the topic "How to get Cop", you would have known that you don't have to write an application.
    It seems to me that you didn't read read the topic...

If you wanne be a Cop here you need to be active as User!
    And as i said in my first reply, you have an Onlinetime of 45 Minutes! This is definity not enough.
    So you are not active on the Server.
    You had 12 days Onlinetime on the old Crime, this is true.

But still, as i said...
    Application denied.

Regards,
    Manu_H, Crime Admin

Topic closed

TheOriChau gefällt das.
Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

Diese Seite empfehlen