1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

What Has Happened

Dieses Thema im Forum "English" wurde erstellt von Rlewi101, 7. Oktober 2018.

1. Rlewi101

Rlewi101 Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Dear community

What has happened to the server. I've been on for a while and no one has been on for about a couple of months or weeks I think. Has the server finally died? Or is it just different time zones and I don't see anyone on I mean it could be because people are busy at school and studying and all of that.

I haven't seen 1 player not 1 On just myself. I wonder why, I could make a list by the way I'm not being rude I'm just expressing a opinion. so lets go over somethings

- Inactive Cops - Yeah I said it you might thinks this is not true but let me go over this: Block28 hasn't been of for age use to be active now not. And a couple of other cops. And the reason to is, is because not a lot of cops comes very inactive cops there should be at least 8 - 10 cops max even if 5 cops are on and 3 players the other 5 cops a couple of em can go a citizen.

See I can go on for 3 hours listing but I wont see this server had lots of protentional. Most cop applications get denied and most cops get denied or demoted for inactivity or something else.

But just answer the question:
    Has the server died?

~ Rlewi101

Diese Seite empfehlen