Turn off MotD in config

Dieses Thema im Forum "Suggestions" wurde erstellt von SimeonF, 18. Mai 2012.

1. SimeonF

SimeonF Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hey,

I really don't like the glizer MotD appearing before the Essentials welcome MotD and I would like to disable the glizer standard MotD and put a glizer hint in the Essentials MotD. But I did not find a way to turn that glizer MotD off ... Is there a way to do so or could you add a way?

2. Turqmelon

Turqmelon Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: Turn off MotD in config

I'd like this as well. I show glizer commands in my help menu for players to addfriends in such, it doesn't seem all to necessary.

3. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Turn off MotD in config

Zitat von wmchris alias Krim auf Bukkit Dev.

zu deutsch:

Er muss noch seinen Anwalt fragen, da deine Personen / Account bezogenen Daten auf dem Server gespeichert sind und es damit Datenschutz und Nutzungsbedingungen geben muss. Wenn sein Anwalt JA sagt, wird er die Funktion in Glizer einbauen ;-)

4. Krim

Krim Ist nicht Krim Teamsklave

Punkte für Erfolge:

The main problem is, that glizer would be illegal in most european countries if you remove the notification and glizer is an european product, hosted in the EU.

5. Turqmelon

Turqmelon Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:

What if it was made a region-based setting then? Perhaps it could be changed on-site, and would give an error if you weren't in a supported location.

6. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:

When i correct undestand Krim, then is the problem the geolocation where Krim is living and the server is hosted.
    Bouth is in the EU. Then musst Krim hold on the EU laws and data privacy ;-)
    When i see right, the server is hosten in germany then you must hold on the german high data privacy.
    I think, its mouch work to integrate this, but when glizer is illegal without this Notification it's needless to discuss ;-)
    I think you are living in the EU, will you play behind an USA Proxy Server?
    Why you don't like the Notifikation? I like it, new user see that we work against like Griefer, hater, insult what ever ;-)

It's an Good Idea ;-) But whe musst wait to the answer from Krim ;-)

7. Turqmelon

Turqmelon Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:

I have no issue with it. We just use the 'welcome area' of the chat as a notification area though, so the less messages the better. As I said, we mention it already as is. I can see the reasoning behind this, though. :)

Diese Seite empfehlen