The glizer heartbeat

Dieses Thema im Forum "Problems" wurde erstellt von Internuntius, 8. Juni 2012.

1. Internuntius

Internuntius Banned BANNED

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hi,

how switches one off the "HeartBeat" of Glizer? So it is already enough to me if Glizer puts down this not all 5 minutes on the log, so that this does not grow in bottomless.

To the illustration, here an extract from the log file to point what I means.

rgds Internuntius

2. Krim

Krim Ist nicht Krim Teamsklave

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: The glizer heartbeat

It's impossible to disable the heartbeat. The Information of the heartbeat will take up only a few kb of memory every week... so it's not a problem.

3. Internuntius

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hmm okay, but one can increase the interembankment at all like? Since though sometimes quite honestly there are only a few KB like you say, but not everybody has such a power server like the Brauhaus with entlos a lot of hard disks. Or do I have to go now as topically, the log file furthermore daily extinguish around place to save?

4. Krim

Krim Ist nicht Krim Teamsklave

Punkte für Erfolge:

i dont really understand what you're saying. even the smallest server should have the posibility to save a few KB/week. You can use a simple floppy disk for that. :D

5. Internuntius

Punkte für Erfolge:

The map on my server uses already virtually the whole hard disk. From there counts with my server, for example, of every still so small KB. Hence, I ask myself why the Heartbeat all 5 minutes must be and not, for example, every hour or still less or why one does not allow to put to the user into the Config around just the log file not so fast to expand.

Hope you understand now, what I mean and want, my english is very bad, so I use a simple translator.

6. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:

Let me tell you what it is, these heartbeat. heartbeat = Herzschlag.
    The Heartbeat ist necessary to play Minecraft. The Heartbeat ist an simple GET Request to minecraft.net. But necessary to be able that users can logged in to your server. In this Moment your server get an key to autenticate users whithout this key your server is not able to login users. The Key would be checked all 5 minutes an you can see this in your console. But why you can't save a lot of a small KB ? When someone ist typing that is more than these Message ;-)

You can't disable this what ever. You can use an plugin to hide this message but this is not an forum for these kind of conversations ;-)

I hope i could help you and answere your question ;-)

Diese Seite empfehlen