[Team] "Disputes" as a new sub @ My Profile

Dieses Thema im Forum "Suggestions" wurde erstellt von Dragendave, 16. Juli 2012.

1. Dragendave

Dragendave Inventar

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Dear Glizer Staff,

First I have to admit that I haven't got any Disputes yet.. so I don't realy know how glizer will inform me about some, but I guess this is a nice Idea.

What about adding a new Sub-Page at "My Profile" only shown to Users who already have banned or warned someone on glizer.
    As soon as they did, this sub will appear only shown to them on their own Profiles.
    There they will see all the open Disputes there are, needed to be worked on and as soon as they are closed or vanished / unbanned.. what ever you call it, when they turn gray, they will disapear.

I guess that would make things easier.

Pardon me, if it already has a good one.

Greetings,
    Dave

2. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: [Team] "Disputes" as a new sub @ My Profile

You become only an mail, when your in the server dispute team or the owner and has activated the mail function in your profile and the server. When yes, you becomes an mail with the note of an dispute on glizer. Then you can look on glizer to the dispute.

The idea is very good ;-) But i don't know if Krim can collect the date in our user tab. The data are saved on the server accounts not the user accounts. I think, that your idee is possible but the skript to create a new table in the user database will be work long and the data will be very big and would take a while to collect :) Every Ban will be saved in the user date from the banner. But so i would work while i think so it's possible. I'm not so god in php and mysql.

So only Krim can say if it is possible or not. I don't can look in the data to say an exactly word. PHP and MySQL is very different and every Website works not as the other :)

But maybe he can connect the servers who we are admin and our accounts and we can show our bans and disputes collected :) It would very nice :D

LG

3. Dragendave

Dragendave Inventar

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: [Team] "Disputes" as a new sub @ My Profile

As an IT Student I am awear of that ;-) But I am sure that there is a way to do so.

For example you don't nesseserily need to hide the tab from Users who have no right's to ban others. Just write there "There is no open dispute" should be good as well.

Next thing is, how does the e-mail notifiaction work? Yep, it checks if there is a dispute and sends out an e-mail. So.. If dispute then show on Profil if Bannedby == User. Shouldn't be a problem. It's just a forwarding from the Profile to the actual Dispute page (which is an extra page as we all know). So after all it's just a link dublication and that should do no harm ;-)

Diese Seite empfehlen