Save Files verhalten sich nicht korrekt

Dieses Thema im Forum "Minecraft Hilfe" wurde erstellt von ZockPenner, 15. Januar 2021.

1. ZockPenner

ZockPenner Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hey There,

Since 2 years I'm running a Minecraft 1.16.4 server on Ubuntu 18.04.5 with mcrcon.

I'm backing up the world folder every 12 hrs and I often replaced the current world folder with a backup when I wanted an old state of the world, which was no problem at all.

Yesterday two of my members replayed they could not eat, as the eating animation started, but the food was unused and the saturation bar stayed the same.

I restarted the server to see if a reboot would fix it and when i logged on I saw that the inventoy was the same, but the progress on the world since saturday was lost, as there where no buildings built since then.

I then replaced the current save file with a backup from wednesday and also from monday, but the progress stayed exactly the same, from last saturday. Except my inventory and the player position where correctly loaded from each individual backup. To me this looked like the world data was the whole time since saturdays (when i did the last reboot before, but not sure) only written onto memory and the world file was not overwritten (therefore all backups since then contained exactly the same data) and when i did the reboot yesterday the memory data was lost and the actual world file with the progress from last saturday got loaded. I mean i don't know if this is the case because I'm no expert in how a minecraft server handles its data but when I then made a change and rebooted again, those changes were normally saved to the world file, since they where loaded and where removed when I replaced them with a backup from this week.

This all seem really weird to me, since I assumed I knew how to work with minecraft save files, as it is not very hard. I'm assuming there must be something really wrong on my server.

After the above mentioned steps I then yesterday deleted the current loading world file and did not replace it (so there was no world file). When I logged onto the server ingame, I spawned at spawpoint with my whole inventory reset, but the world seemed to still contain the progress of last saturday I believe (did not try any further) (a world file was generated). I assume this has something to do with world data loaded from cache. Then I shut the server down.

When I started the server today, I did not make any changes, the world file in the server folder was still the one generated from the server when i logged on ingame without an existing server file. But today it looked different. There is no progress getting loaded from any save file anymore. The world has still the same seed which gets correctly loaded, but there is no progress. Only the natural terrain generated and nothing else (also empty inventory etc).

I did not get any new error messages in the server/logs/ section.

It seemed to save everithing correctly on all logfiles from yesterday ond server shutdown:

[21:14:19] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving players
    [21:14:19] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
    [21:14:19] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[WALLAH-
    ]'/minecraft:eek:verworld

The only warings I'm getting regularly in the logs which I noticed are the following:

[21:13:42] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Is the server overloaded? Running 4825ms or 96 ticks behind
    [20:52:04] [Server thread/WARN]: Mismatch in destroy block pos: fx{x=-235, y=64, z=12} fx{x=-236, y=63, z=9}
    [19:35:55] [Server thread/WARN]: Fetching packet for removed entity bcv['Air'/3227145, l='ServerLevel[WALLAH-]', x=-18.30, y=8.00, z=134.76]

Especially the first warning appears very frequently.

As off the current state player data does not get saved when logging off, but world data gets saved.

When I load the last world file we played with on the server, then the world data state from last saturday gets loaded, but the inventory state seems to be pretty old, since I have iron armor equipped. Pretty saad, this seems as if progress wasn't saved at all to any world save file since saturday [​IMG]

When I'm loading the save file i backed up at sunday evening as singleplayerworld, the world with the same seed, but without any progress (natural terrain only) gets loaded.

I'm thankfull for any help I get.

2. TheOriChau

TheOriChau Administrator Teamsklave Aktiver Benutzer

Punkte für Erfolge:

Diese Seite empfehlen