1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Rlewi101 For Cop!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Archiv" wurde erstellt von Rlewi101, 26. Juni 2018.

1. Rlewi101

Rlewi101 Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    1.RealLife
    2.Me and the Crime Server
    3.Why i want to be a cop
    4.Pro's and Con's
    5.Onlinetime, onlinetime schedule, and Glizer account link
    6.Conclusion

1.RealLife
    :
    Greetings I'm Rlewi101 Also Known As Ryan In Real Life. I'm attending high school year 7 I'm 13 years old sorry if I'm quite young. I Enjoy Many Types Of Sport Including; Basketball , Rugby , Football I'm from Australia can speak English very well but not quite good with German I only know little sadly. I'm A Grade B TO C Student And Very Active In My Life. I Was Born In 2005 January 30th.

2.Me and the crime server:
    I've Been With The Crime Server for many months On My Old Account Which Was Hacked (Klewi103) My New Account Which I Got A Couple Of Months Ago. (Rlewi101). The Crime Server to me is not just a server it's one of my favourites servers. I know most aspects of the server as well as knowing other things. These may include the map And the shops (Most Of Them). The Crime Server I Have Been Active On And Supporting (Mainly By voting) Why You May Ask? Because I Care For This Server!

3.Why I want to be a cop:
    This is quite a complex question but I'll answer it. Being a cop is not just to be catching robbers. No, In My Opinion The Reasons I Want To Be A Cop Is That So I Can Help Out The Community By Showing Them Were Things Are As well As Being Very Active On The BDH Server. Thus Being Active If There Are No Cops On. So People Have Something to do (Rob Shops) And That's Were I come in, Catching robbers And Fining Em Or Sending Them To Jail. (I mean that's what cops do) The aspects of a cop knows: Were things are, how to help players, Catch robbers, Know most things on the map, etc. That's mainly it.

4.Pro's And Con's
    Red is for Con's Green is for Pro's
    (+) - I know the map quite good
    (-) - I Cant Speak German That Well
    (+) - I'm Fluent With English Thus Being Quite Good at it
    (-) - Not Good At PVP (Minecraft)
    (-) - Might be quite busy with Homework
    (+) - I Know What Is What On The Server
    (+) - I Know Lots Of Members On The BDH Server
    (-) - I've Been Punished Once On The Forums (True)
    (+) - I've Got A Working Mic (TeamSpeak)

5.onlinetime schedule, and Glizer account link
    First off I'll start off with Onlinetime Schedule:
    Monday 3:00pm - 8:30pm AEST (And Sometimes: 6:00AM 8:00AM AEST!)
    Tuesday 3:00pm - 8:30pm AEST (And Sometimes: 6:00AM 8:00AM AEST!)
    Wednesday 3:00pm - 8:30pm AEST (And Sometimes: 6:00AM 8:00AM AEST!)
    Thursday 3:00pm - 8:30pm AEST (And Sometimes: 6:00AM 8:00AM AEST!)
    Friday 3:00pm 1:00AM AEST
    Saturday 5:00AM - 1:00AM AEST
    Sunday 5:00AM - 8:30PM AEST
    Also My Glizer: http://www.glizer.net/usrnotes/index.php?data=Rlewi101

6.Conclusion:
    You read my whole application? Thank you. Oh. Welp Thanks For Reading My Application. If I do not get accepted for cop, I understand. I hope I get accepted. Bye :D

- Friendly Regards: Rlewi101

iTzFirePlayZ und Manu_H gefällt das.
  2. Manu_H

Manu_H Administrator Teamsklave Moderator Aktiver Benutzer

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hello Ryan,

I appreciate your appliction a lot, but i have to decline your Application for now.
    Reason:
    • You need to be at least 14!
    Next is, Cops do more than just catch robbers and send them to jail. They have to do a lot of things in the same time.

Sorry for that.
    I still hope you have fun on our server.

Regards,
    Manu

Diese Seite empfehlen