[Remove-Request]s.austriacraft.at

Dieses Thema im Forum "Server Removals" wurde erstellt von Regenwurm97, 30. November 2012.

1. Regenwurm97

Regenwurm97 Mitglied+

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hi there :)

I wanted to request a removal of a server from the glizer platform: Austriacraft.
    The admins are completely exploiting their glizer rights...they are randomly banning users and newcommers for no reason (global banning too!) and don't take any notice of what the others say. If they are told that their ban reason is not acceptable, they just keep the ban and say "it is imposible to remove a ban" (quote from an austriacraft admin). A few days ago, I also got banned (reason advertisement). It was clear that i didnt advertise any server or anything at all! The best thing on the whole story: I've been banned locally on this server for two weeks before! So I didn't do anything at all and wooops -> ban...
    All users and logs can confirm this too.
    But it's not only my ban. I also want to support all the other users and their bans. Often, users just join and then one of the admins just bans him...for no reason at all!
    Just keep knowing, it doesnt matter for me weather im banned or not (I wouldnt be able to play on this server again...) but I just want to publish what is really going on at austriacraft...

I dont want to support any stereotypes or whatever, but the "admins" who are using the glizer plugin are from 13-14 Years old. I accept that there are also children that can be responsible...but these arent at all.

Also, I want to publish a private chat log between one of the admins (or his right hand) and me. This video is DEFINATELY not a fake or anything! Every information has been recorded about 5 weeks ago! I saved them incase I'd recieve another ban...
    Im sry that the chat is in german, but hopefully most admins can understand my view of these guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI0neemQ2-8&feature=youtu.be

At the end, "tontoni" is telling something about that my recordings would be of no value and that if I'd open a thread on this topic, they'd have a glizer admin (guess its KNIGHT) and he wouldnt respect the request at all. I wish this isnt the truth and I hope you can trust me, because this is a really important topic.
    If you need any proof there are enough active and banned users (even from the team!) that can submit this information.

Greetings, Regenwurm97

2. Krim

Krim Ist nicht Krim Teamsklave

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: [Remove-Request]s.austriacraft.at

i'm contacting the admins. TBH there is no real posibility to remove a server just for a local ban they've done. every serverowner can decide for themselves which user they wish on their servers. But you can "demote" the server with a bad reputation on glizer and post your problems with them in forums, if you like.

The only valid reasons for a glizer server removement by bans are:
    * Globalbans with 100% wrong reasons (for ex. Griefing after 5 sek onlinetime)
    * Globalbans with lies in it (for ex. telling others that the player is in a hacking group)
    * Globalbans with insults
    * Maybe others which i just forgot ;-)

3. Regenwurm97

Regenwurm97 Mitglied+

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hey :D

I know that they can make any ban and can decide for what they want to ban somebody locally... but I mean, isn't it enough that the admin insults in this way?! I mean, isnt there any possibility to reduce this players reputation for the insults. Of course, they were taken on his server but is it really acceptable to give someone like this the ability for globalbals etc.
    Well, I don't think so... but: your plugin, your rules :)

I just really wanted to publish this chatlog and see if there are any reactions to this admin and austriacraft.

4. Margei

Margei Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hello Regenwurm,
    I have talked with Krim in Teamspeak.Your Youtube "Movie"is right,but the Support has not speak a evil Word,but he make *** in the Word.I think you will stop the server or remove the Server from glizer.de,because we have banned you and this with a right reason.
    Thx,Margei

5. Regenwurm97

Regenwurm97 Mitglied+

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hi margei,

i would please you to tell me why i got banned for "advertising" even though i cannot connect to the server because i was already banned -.-
    Ok, i know that its your server margei, but even though this support is your uncle, i cant understand why you give such an admin the rights for bans etc. Sry, but i really cant explain that...
    AND: margei, just remember when u banned me because i wrote a smiley and you said that was an insult because i laughed about your optinion. and then compare it to something like this...
    im pretty sure that if someone writes the same things as toni on your server, you'd ban him immediately

6. Margei

Margei Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:

I think this is my decision,who i ban and who have right.You can not make against a local ban.

thx,Margei

7. Regenwurm97

Regenwurm97 Mitglied+

Punkte für Erfolge:

I just think you could give a right reason to a ban and explain me one thing:
    How the hell can i be banned for advertisement even when i've been banned for 2 weeks earlier...

I see this conversation makes no sense.
    Just hoped there would be any reaction or something to this kiddie "tontoni"...but ok, keep the ban and keep on banning and insulting like hell :)

8. Margei

Margei Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: [Remove-Request]s.austriacraft.at

I can localy banning who i will.A Dispute or server-remove Request is for nothing.I am yet ignore your Thread for me is this clarified.
    And:A localy ban is on the Server,the reason is indeed on www.glizer.de,nevertheless is it a Ban on the Server and glizer can/will not intervene.
    thx.,Margei

9. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:

That's the wrong forum to dispute this ban and to resolve your private problem :eek:

Topic resolved.

Diese Seite empfehlen