Please remove the following server

Dieses Thema im Forum "Server Removals" wurde erstellt von Unhitius, 9. August 2012.

1. Unhitius

Unhitius Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hi,

The serverhoster from Minecreate are banned people from the mc-server kadcon.de! They are using the glizer system to banned our admins and mods from kadcon and give them bad reputations. Please delete this server or anything.

I wanted to report the server on glizer.de but i get the "Error unknown server" error.

Glizer-Link: http://www.glizer.de/serverdetail/index.php?data=Minecreate.dyndns.org

Oh shit, i'm sorry i didnt see this thread: http://www.minecraft-forum.de/showt...r-ist-nicht-reif-für-Glizer?p=98096#post98096

2. Zodiac_1

Zodiac_1 Inventar

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Please remove the following server

Hi,

As you can see, we already know this problem. It is a problem of Glizer, that young, juvenile Guys make use of the Global Ban Function of glizer to harm other servers or take revenge. But we can't even remove this function, because it's a main part of the glizer system. So, we will take on this problem, as soon as possible. Just be a bit patient, I think, all reputations are simply removable.

Greeez Zodi

3. Krim

Krim Ist nicht Krim Teamsklave

Punkte für Erfolge:

Server has been deleted - incl every ban.

4. SimeonF

SimeonF Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
  5. Galliar12

Galliar12 Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Re: Please remove the following server

Unsing onlinemode = false and an Cracker minecraft Client... What about a Function At The Glizer Plugin, which Control that onlinemode is True?

6. Dragendave

Dragendave Inventar

Punkte für Erfolge:

shouldn't that be deafault.. non-online servers are just full of crack acc. and fakes. As honest they try to be, the users aren't.

7. knight

knight Stammi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    If he is not permanently banned or warned, the other players will not notice about this ;-)

Otherwise the other accounts are maybee banned with the security ban function.

On every server start, glizer check if onlinemode is true but you can simply edit the plugin :-/

Krim can ban ip ranges with iptables ;-) I don't know if glizer has already this function to ban ranges simply or block hamachi.

But it's not really got to ban all hamachi server while one had used a name changer or everything. With this, we close the doors to use glizer for many small servers that uses hamachi on home servers ;-)

Knight

8. MexiMX

MexiMX Profi

Punkte für Erfolge:

There is no prohibition against hamachi servers per se. Just because pople use hamachi that doesn't necessarily indicate that their servers bypass user authentification, neither does it imply that they have any malicious intentions.

Especially as glizer blocked offline mode servers from the very first version.

Of course it would be possible to block all server registrations whose ips lie in the 5.0.0.0/8 adress block hamachi currently seems to use but what harm do they do?

Diese Seite empfehlen