1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Coming back

Dieses Thema im Forum "English" wurde erstellt von sarahmolly, 2. Juli 2018.

1. sarahmolly

sarahmolly Mitglied Aktiver Benutzer

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hello everyone, I am coming back to crime, this time for real. :) I'm going to be on most likely, in the morning or the evening for you guys. I have a full time job and I live in the United States. If I have a day off, I'll be on pretty much the whole day. Mining can get boring, but for the last few days, ive been mining a lot. (all about the money money.) For the most part I really enjoyed coming back, I have been learning how to count in German. My favorite number is zwanzig. In English we would say it like this z-wan-zig instead of how you guys say it. Anyways I'm back, and I will become the strongest player on here. Hope to see you guys on. : D

Sincerly,
    Sarah :)

2. Skulduggeryplesant

Skulduggeryplesant Mitglied Aktiver Benutzer

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hey Sarah :) it’s good to see you again. I still remember to old times when you were running around as agent. Maybe you will join the Cops again one day (seriously I need help lol). But I will still be the strongest player in the times I’m off duty… you can be the second one :p. However :D welcome back and see you on the server.

3. sarahmolly

sarahmolly Mitglied Aktiver Benutzer

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I will try applying for cop again, once I figure out the requirements, since they're changing soon. I hope I do get accept, probably not. I been way to inactive, and I came back a while ago, then got agent again, and I went inactive again. This time, I'll prove to everyone that I am actually back. Anyways thank you, for letting me the second strongest player on here. I will try to become first over time. I will get up there ^^ you will see!! <3

Diese Seite empfehlen